Your cart is currently empty!
A versatile, multi-season workhorse for almost any terrain or water type, the RIT-Craft by 2Tinga has myriad rescue applications. Without costly attachments, it can be easily towed behind a boat or personal watercraft, an ATV or a snowmobile. On ice or snow, it slides across the surface or can be dragged by responders. In open water, one or two people can easily paddle the craft, which tracks extremely well in the water to enable swift patient retrieval. The patient can be placed on the working deck so vital signs can be monitored en route to the shore. The RIT-Craft completely inflates in just over a minute and its compact size when stowed can be stored in most apparatus compartments.
- Applications include swift water, flat water, ice, snow
- 12 ft long and 58 in beam
- Open transom for easy victim retrieval
- Shallow draft for easy pivoting and maneuverability
- Rapid deployment design, inflation in minutes using SCBA or compressor
- Lightweight, only 60 lb
- High-visibility colors for identification
- Field repair kit included
|RIT-CRAFT boat includes the following items:|
Length: 12 ft (3.7 m)
Beam: (width) 58 in (1.5 m)
Pontoon Diameter: 19 in (48 cm)
Inside Working Width: 20 in (51 cm)
Capacity: 4 to 5 people
Weight: 60 lb (27 kg)
Number of Air Chambers: 3
Warranty: 2 years
*User’s Manual shipped with product
Shipping Charges on the RIT-Craft: This item is drop-shipped direct from the manufacturer’s warehouse. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.