Your cart is currently empty!
CMC ATOM™ Global Harness
A lightweight, low-profile harness that’s as durable as it is comfortable. The ATOM Global is certified to European and North American Standards. It offers efficiency and versatility with aluminum attachment points, soft web side attachments, steel adjuster buckles, molded gear loops, and four tool loops. A chest ascender can be added using CMC’s ATOM Chest Ascender Kit.
The ATOM™ Series, our most comfortable harness line ever developed, is the culmination of stripping harness design down to the basics and re-imagining a performance-enhancing tool for rescue and rope access. CMC has incorporated years of feedback from experts who spend long hours in a harness. In addition, the ATOM harness went through rigorous field-testing, resulting in a harness design that improves safety, comfort and workflow efficiency in all the ways you can’t see, but feel.
Every detail in the ATOM Access Harness has been thoughtfully designed for the rope access professional. From the structure and attachment points to buckles, gear and accessory loops and other features, the ATOM delivers maximum comfort, workflow efficiency and durability in a lightweight and low-profile harness system.
- Improved architecture molds to the user for a lightweight, low-profile fit.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and support:
- Padding constructed from dual density foam, laminated to optimize load distribution and apply the right amount of support only where needed.
- Waist and leg pads are constructed with rolled edges to provide additional comfort.
- Y-back construction and bridged front lift:
- Allows for optimal adjustment at each shoulder.
- Provides a secure fit while minimizing pressure from the harness at the neck.
- Constructed with polyester webbing:
- Keeps a supple hand for comfort and easy buckle adjustment.
- Water repellent and UV resistant material for lasting strength and durability in extreme weather conditions.
- Multiple accessory attachment points provide ample space for stowing and organizing hardware and tools.
- Gear loop over-braid is based on a 32-carrier polyester, rope sheath design that delivers a familiar texture and functional robustness.
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign components.
ATOM Global Features:
- Designed with versatile, low-profile components for technicians working on rope.
- Soft web loops at the waist are lightweight and readily accessible for work positioning.
- Sternal and dorsal aluminum attachment points accommodate multiple carabiners.
- Steel adjuster buckles are low profile and allow for maximum and efficient adjustment.
- Compatible with CMC’s ATOM Chest Ascender Kit to add or swap out ascenders.
- Molded gear loops with high impact, cold resistant, polypropylene core provide easy gear stowage and retrieval.
- Four Tool Loops: Two at the rear waist and one at each leg pad for additional gear stowage.
- Workseat attachment points located at the waist to connect the CMC Skysaddle™.
- Certified to relevant CE, NFPA 1983 (2017 ED), ANSI Z359.11 and CSA standards. Class III Life Safety Harness.
- EN 361:2002
- EN 358:2018
- EN 813:2008
- NFPA 1983
- ANSI Z359.11
- CSA Z259.10
- Small: 66-81 CM (26-32″) Waist
- Medium: 81-107 CM (32-42″) Waist
- Large: 107-122 CM (42-48″) Waist
|Standards:||European & North American Standards|
|Side Attachments:||Soft Web Loop|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.