Your cart is currently empty!
RNR Born Body Harness – Version II
The Born Body Harness utilizes a single multi-directional screw link front attachment point for simplicity and dependability. This front attachment is for ladder fall protection, work positioning and lowering and raising systems for rescue and rappelling. We have taken both of the back connection points from the original Born Harness and combined them into one harness. The yoke attachment point is a great option for those who have to wear breathing apparatus in addition to a harness. The yoke raises the attachment point above the head so it does not interfere with your air tank and if needed, keeps the worker in an upright, heads up posture, ideal for self rescue. If you would rather use the back “D-Ring” connection point, the yoke can simply be stowed by using the Velcro attachment. The back “D-ring” is included for those who prefer a back D-ring. Generous padding on the leg loops, chest and back crossing straps along with the handy gear loops make the Born Body Harness a joy to work in.
- The harness is designed to enable the wearer to don it without putting their feet through the leg loops
- The leg loops are simply disconnected with the quick connect buckles and wrapped around the legs and then re-secured
- When donned in this manner it eliminates the possibility of chemical contamination to the crotch area from grimy boots as all too frequently happens in conventional step-through leg loops
- 5,000 lbf. (22.24 kN) forged steel shoulder D-rings can be used as a lifting point in some confined spaced applications
- Certified to current ANSI Standards and is labeled as such
- Color coded trim enables you to instantly sort harnesses by size.
- Chest: 28-38 in.
- Abdomen: 22-34 in.
- Chest: 38-48 in.
- Abdomen: 34-44 in.
- Chest: 48-58 in.
- Abdomen: 44-56 in.
- Chest: 58-68 in.
- Abdomen: 56-66 in.
- ANSI Z359.11
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.