Your cart is currently empty!
Yates 903-ISB Intrinsically Safe Spec Pak w/ Bridle
Patient packaging and extrication system combine the backboard immobilization of a shortboard with the suspension and support of a full-body harness. The Spec Pak system utilizes an integrated polyethylene board along the back to reduce wear and create a smooth sliding surface for confined space operations. Grab handles located at the head and sides allow rescuers to better handle the patient package during movement through tight spaces. Extremely useful for any confined space operation where a vertical environment is encountered. In addition, the Spec Pak system is a lifting harness, thus eliminating the need for a separate victim harness. Unique self-adjusting (sliding) cervical restraint eliminates the problems associated with lifting patients vertically while secured to a rigid backboard. Storage bag provided is equipped with shoulder and waist straps. Spec Pak is only intended as a limited spinal immobilization system. It must be used in conjunction with proper spinal immobilization such as the use of a cervical collar where conditions and protocols dictate. Designed by Spec Rescue International and Yates Professional. Intrinsically Safe Spec Pak is made from all hardware that is Non-Sparking to comply with products that are designed to be Intrinsically safe. All hardware is constructed from aluminum, stainless steel or plastic over-molded steel as in the main D ring.
- 903 Intrinsically Safe Spec Pak with 905-IS Intrinsically Safe Spreader Bar bridle system included as a package.
- Spec Pak comes with two sets of forehead and chin restraint straps, one set is 2″wide Velcro and one set is vinyl coated Nylon and foam.
- Easily decontaminated.
- Replacement straps sold individually.
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III harness standards. Spec Pac has a 400 lb WLL/SWL 1.77kN
- Combat Medical Systems XCollar universal one size adjustable cervical collar included
- Storage bag has a top connection point for lowering and single shoulder strap for carrying the Spec Pak.
|Made in the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.