Your cart is currently empty!
Super Vac 20″ Milwaukee Battery Powered Positive Pressure Ventilator
Never in firefighting history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other Milwaukee battery-operated tools.
The all-new Super Vac 20” variable-speed battery fan, equipped with Milwaukee Red Lithium 18V batteries, is the most compatible PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design.
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves.
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires with Skid Plates: Highly maneuverable, even on stairs, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by all firefighters.
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere.
- Milwaukee Red Lithium 18V batteries: Batteries provide up to 50 minutes of run time, depending on battery selection; 120-240V AC operation is standard (with optional delete).
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for a flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request