The non-locking gate mechanism serves a variety of functions as a general connector. The combination of the non-locking gate and full size of the rockO frame make for a robust 22kN life support and utility carabiner with a cargo capacity much greater than smaller non-locking carabiners.
- A professional grade support or utility carabiner
- Full size oval frame for maximum utility
- High MBS relative to other non-locking carabiners
The rockO is a blend of the traditional oval and the rockD giving it more strength than the standard oval. This design is great for users that need extra room at the bottom of the carabiner while keeping their gear aligned.
- “Enhanced” oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
- Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
- Flattened frame with slim profile
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- CNC machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.