Your cart is currently empty!
DBI/Sala Salalift II Winch
$2,506.00 – $3,467.00
This second-generation winch provides superior performance and durability, and can be used to raise or lower a worker and to rescue or evacuate an injured victim. The free wheel allows quick delivery of the line for a worker descending a ladder.
- Its 6:1 gear ratio delivers an average lifting speed of 12.75 ft/min (3.9 m/min).
- With the 25:1 mechanical advantage, only 12 lb (5.4 kg) of force is required to lift a 310-lb (141-kg) load.
- The safety hook on the stainless steel cable has a visual overload indicator, and an overload clutch provides added safety.
- The receiving end of the 3M quick-mount bracket is included. A carrying bag is also included.
- Rated maximum capacity: 350 lb (159 kg).
60 ft., 90 ft., 120 ft.