- Yellow top – Black bottom, for high visibility.
Materials: 200 denier oxford weave nylon.
- The waterproof coating on the 200 Oxford nylon is on the inside to protect it from the scratches and punctures that occur on the outside of the fabric.
- The 200 Oxford nylon is triple coated with three ounces of polyurethane.
- Two solution coats of polyurethane are impregnated deep into the fibers of the nylon.
- A high molecular density layer of polyurethane is then laminated to these solution coats, for total waterproofing and for internal abrasion resistance.
- All SARR Surface Water Drysuits are designed with Freedom Cut features for complete and unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Sidearm Panel Gussets extend from each elbow, all the way down the arm to the waist.
- The Crotch gusset extends from one ankle through the crotch and all the way down to the opposite ankle for unparalleled fit, function and freedom of movement.
- Cordura Butt Pad and Knee Pads for protection, strength and improved slip control.
- Reflective Tape (1) 1″ SOLAS horizontal strip on each forearm just above Wrist Wraps
- Front diagonal entry,waterproof zipper for easy and fast donning and doffing and guaranteed watertightness.
- Longlife Latex commercial grade rubber neck and wrist seals are thicker and more durable. These seals are also easily replaceable.
- Longlife Latex ankle seals are standard.
- We recommend using non-attached boots or footwear for the best individual fit, the best lace up ankle support, and the best walking and traction sole.
- NOTE: Latex socks are designed to be worn inside some non-attached footwear option. Do not walk on the latex socks without this protective footwear.
- Men’s style Relief Zipper w/Cordura Zipper Cover is in available as an option for a small charge.
- Seams are double stitched for strength and fusion sealed on the inside for water tightness.
- Each drysuit is individually tested under pressure and under water.
Warranty: Two year limited warranty.
Made in USA.