Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Maximum Safety® Derrickmen™ Cotton Canvas Palm with Foam Padded Back and TPR Finger Impact Protection
Ideal for petrochemical, heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Cotton canvas palm offers comfort, durability and protection
- Foam laminated spandex fabric back for comfort and breathability
- Double stitching at seams for durability and strength
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded finger and thumb guards for maximum protection
- Ruber bumper knuckle protection
- Synthetic rubber wrist is comfortable and breathable
- Vented lycra fabric to keep your hands cool
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Hi-Vis coloring and reflective back makes this product very easy to see
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: M-2XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
- BACK: Spandex
EN388 RESULTS: 1221X
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 1
- Cut (Coupe Test): 2
- Tear: 2
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test):
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.