Your cart is currently empty!
Technical Rescue Field Operations Guide – 5th Edition
This new updated fifth edition guide contains over 230 high quality graphic illustrations, command checklists and easy to follow step-by-step procedures for rope rescue, confined space rescue, swift water rescue, surface ice rescue, trench rescue, structural collapse rescue and helicopter rescue. Designed to be used during and after a full training program, this guide is an essential tool for rescuers of all levels to assist in safe and efficient technical rescue. Made to be taken into the field, the guide assists rescuers in recall of the most important aspects of techniques and safety.
The industry standard rescue procedure guide is better than ever with 20 new pages including:
- Petzl ASAP at the anchor for belay of 550 pound loads
- CMC Rescue 3D Decender
- Updated anchor section
- Climbing rescues on structures
- New Confined Space Rescue Format
- Power boat operations with inflatable rescue boats
- Updated trench rescue with Lip Bridges
- Updated shoring section
- Updated Helicopter Operations
- All sections correlated to the 2017 NFPA 1006 Standard for Technical Rescue Personnel Professional Qualifications
- Printed in the USA
- 218 pages
This best selling guide covers Rope rescue, Confined Space Rescue, Swift Water Rescue, Trench Rescue, Structural Collapse and Helicopter Operations. Its designed to compliment a full training course for easy reference of important step by step procedures but can be used by rescuers at any level with detailed command checklists and important safety definitions. The hundreds of high quality illustrations help this guide set the standard as a rescuer friendly go to guide.