Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Pro Pocket™
An Original CMC Design, and Still a Favorite!
The Pro Pocket™ is designed to carry your accessory equipment — runners, prusiks, trauma shears, gloves, etc. — securely attached to your harness instead of in a Stuff Bag hanging from your rescue harness or in pants pockets, where the contents sink below the harness’s leg straps, which can be difficult to access.
- Made of the same 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon as our tough Rope Bags, the main compartment is large enough to fit your hand inside and it easily stores cord or bulky items.
- The front pocket can hold a field guide, note pad, lightstick, exam gloves, phone, or pager.
- The small side pocket is designed for trauma shears and a multi-tool.
- Gear loop and MOLLE strip allow you to clip carabiners and runners to the outside of the bag or put a safety tether on tools you might be using.
- The pocket has multiple mounting options, including a wide strap that wraps around your harness and adjusts with hook and loop as well as a belt tunnel allowing a tight, secure fit on harnesses.
- Accessory items shown not included.
Working-At-Height / Industrial Rope Access / Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The Pro Pocket™ accessory equipment bag can be used with confidence in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards it falls under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
Black, Blue, Red