Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Single-Ply ACP / Kevlar® Blended Sleeve
Offers arm cut protection for applications that require large object handling, perfect for reach application protection. Ideal for sheet metal application and stamping, glass handling, assembly, automotive manufacturing and plastic molding.
- The proprietary ACP / Kevlar® blend is exceptionally comfortable and offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Para-Aramid sleeves
- Heat resistant up to 400°F to protect arms from minor heat and burn injuries
- 100% silicone-free so it can be used in applications requiring a silicone free environment
- 100% Latex free
- Good washability, can be washed in soap and water and can be dry-cleaned
- Do not use near open flame
- SIZE: 24″
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Kevlar
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless Knit
- FINGER & THUMB: Thumb Hole
- TOP OF ARM: Elastic Cuff
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A3
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.