Rope is sold by the foot. Rope ends are included. No charge on custom cutting. Please contact customer support for maximum length available.
The following specifications apply to all diameters of New England KM III:
- Certification — UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition.
- Construction — Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber — Core is 100% nylon. Sheath is 100% high-tenacity polyester.
- Sheath — 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating — NFPA General Use for 13 mm (1/2 in); NFPA Technical Use for 9.5 mm (3/8 in) and 11 mm (7/16 in)
- Temperature — Melt point 460° F (238° C).
Made in the USA