Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Seamless Knit ACP / Kevlar® Blended Glove with PVC Dot Grip and Polyester Lining – Economy Weight
Economy Weight. Ideal for sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. Do not use near open flame.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Prioprietary ACP Technology and Kevlar® blended shell provides excellent protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
- Heat resistance protects the hand from minor heat and burn injuries up to 350°F, Do not use near open flame
- Polyester lining is ultra soft and very lightweight
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- PVC dots provide enhanced grip and extra cut and abrasion resistance
- 100% Silicone Free
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: S-XL
- PACKED: 12/Case
- STOCK TYPE:
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Kevlar
- COATING: PVC
- GRIP: Dot
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.