Rope is sold by the foot. Rope ends are included. No charge on custom cutting. Specify desired lengths in order notes. Please contact Customer Support for maximum lengths available.
The following specifications apply to all diameters of CMC Static-Pro Lifeline:
- Certification — UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition.
- Construction — Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber – 100% High Tenacity Polyester (HTP).
- Sheath — 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating — NFPA General Use for 12.5 mm (1/2 in); NFPA Technical Use for 11 mm (7/16 in)
- Temperature — Melt point 480° F (249° C).
Made in the U.S.A.
*Weight of rope is measured per 100 feet.