Your cart is currently empty!
Petzl PIXA® 3 (HAZLOC) Headlamp for use in Hazardous Areas
The PIXA 3 headlamp is durable and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC certification requirements (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4) for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
– worn on the head with the headband
– attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
– placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
– a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
– a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
– a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
– automatically switches to reserve lighting when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
– ergonomic rotary switch is usable with gloves
– storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
– may be used in explosive environments
– excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
– comfortable and washable elastic headband
– resistant to chemicals
- HAZLOC certified headlamp (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4).
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, HAZLOC (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D et Class II Div 2 Group G, T4), température ambiante : -30° C à +40° C|
|Inner Pack Count||1|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam type||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve lighting|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||26 h||10 lm for 13 h|
|movement||mixed||60 lm||45 m||6.5 h|
|distance vision||focused||100 lm||90 m||3.5 h|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.