Your cart is currently empty!
NRS R120 Rescue Raft
Built to accommodate a crew of swiftwater rescue professionals, the NRS R120 Rescue Raft is designed for the agile and responsive performance required in unpredictable scenarios. From floodwaters filled with debris to backcountry environments, rescuers can depend on the R120.
- Constructed with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- A 4″ thick drop-stitch floor insert and 7.75″ x 10.5″ drop-stitch thwarts inflate to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat the stiff and responsive performance needed in unpredictable scenarios.
- Four outer chambers, drop-stitch floor and two thwarts provide plenty of flotation in the event of an accident.
- Each inflation chamber has a pressure relief valve to prevent damage from over inflation. This allows you to keep the boat inflated without worrying about blown baffles.
- Frame wear patches protect the top of the tubes, while extra material reinforces the bottoms of the side tubes.
- 16 D-rings and 12 handles provide lots of options for gear tiedown and portaging.
- Features floor slots and intentional D-ring placements to suspend the boat and lower into position.
- Foot cups and interior handles give stable anchoring for crew members in rough conditions.
- Can accommodate six paddlers, plus one in the stern. Alternatively, you can rig it with a rowing frame and motor mount for an outboard.
- The Batten Attachment Thwart system lets you easily remove the thwarts.
- The 4″ floor insert is enclosed in a zippered floor pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Outside reflective patches, hi-vis fabric and logos stand out on the water and alert casualties and the public to your mission.
- Top-quality Leafield inflation valves and pressure relief valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Repair Kit and High-Pressure inflation pump included.
- 3-Year Warranty.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield – C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||12|
|Center Compartment Width:||40″|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60″|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60″|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Country of origin: VIETNAM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.