Your cart is currently empty!
NRS Quick Fill Kit
$264.95 – $314.95
When every second counts, SAR teams and other emergency crews need a fast and reliable way to inflate rafts. The NRS Quick Fill Kit attach to standard air tanks to inflate boats in under three minutes.
- Inflation time varies depending on overall size, but on average can inflate a raft in under 3 minutes.
- Heavy-duty hose can handle up to 5,000 PSI.
- Includes a pressure-fit Leafield Valve adapter that will work on both C7 and D7 valves.
- As an added precaution, the threadless valve adapter can be quickly released in the event of over inflation.
- SCBA Quick Fill Kit screws onto a standard SCBA tank thread.
- Scuba Yoke Quick Fill Kit fits the standard Scuba tank thread.
- DIN Quick Fill Kit fits European-model Scuba tank thread.
- SCBA and Yoke kits include a flow reduction fitting to limit airflow for safety.
- Flow reduction fitting integrated into the DIN Quick Fill Kit.
- Kits include hose, valve adapter and tank fitting. An air tank is not included.
- NRS Quick Fill Kits only work on standard tanks. If your department uses a quick-attach adapter these will not work without after-market additions.
**Recommended for use by professionals only. Risk of injury and damage to inflatables is high.
|Fittings Material:||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Hose Capacity:||5000 psi / 345 bar hose|
|Valve Type:||Pressure-fit Leafield Adapter|
Country of origin: UNITED STATES
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.