Your cart is currently empty!
Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Maintain and protect the zippers in your high-tech gear with Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick, an easy to use, soft-wax formula that prevents damage to the teeth of your zipper.
- High-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, dry suits and other technical outerwear.
- Provides an even layer of protection against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion.
- Lubricates the zipper’s teeth to repel dirt, sand and organic residues and prevent your zipper from getting stuck.
- Provides UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers.
- Lubricant stick is non-toxic, biodegradable and contains no silicone or paraffin.
- To use: open the zipper, exposing the exterior of the teeth, rub the Zipper Lubricant Stick across both edges of the zipper, open and close the zipper a few times to spread the wax along the zipper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.