Your cart is currently empty!
G-Tek® PolyKor® Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blended Glove with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm & Fingers
Ideal for handling and cleanup of medium to heavy abrasive parts and materials, demolition, masonry and tile, metal fastening, and assembly.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Latex crinkle coatings feature creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away allowing better contact on dry or wet surfaces – a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable due to its high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture, and abrasion
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 – Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C – Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 3343BX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): 3
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled. Visit Terracycle to learn more.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.