Your cart is currently empty!
DuPont™ Tychem® 5000
Tychem® 5000 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. Tychem® 5000 fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals. Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671) protecting against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large, 4X-Large, 5X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.