Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Helitack Airbag™
The Helitack AirBag™ is designed for rapid extraction of a subject by means of a single-point suspension from a helicopter by short-haul or hoist evacuation. Constructed from heavy-duty 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon for long life and durability in harsh environments.
- Device can be used with/without backboard, rigid litter or vacuum body splint
- Integrated machined aluminum Cobra Buckles® are secure, easy to adjust, and expedite loading/unloading process
- Bi-lateral patient access ports offer quick patient access during operation
- Adjustable hood helps protect patient’s face
- 2 steel D-ring attachment points
- 2 internal straps with Cobra Buckles® for securing top of backboard or litter
- 3 color-coded internal patient packaging straps with quick-connect buckles
- 10 hi-viz support handles aid in carrying, positioning and loading the subject
- Full-length safety-glow accents reflect and glow for enhanced night visibility
- 8 bridle straps offer adjustable lengths for ideal configuration to aircraft
- 2 side stowage pockets for bridle when carrying on trails
- Internal/external fabrics clean easily
- Compact design uses minimal storage space: 21” L x 11” D
- Quick-detachable storage bag included
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Litter
- Breaking Strength: Horizontal: 26 kN (5,845 lbf); Vertical: 12 kN (2,698 lbf)
- Made in USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.