Your cart is currently empty!
WRSI Current Helmet
Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced technologies, the WRSI Current Helmet is anything but basic. Combined with a plush inner lining, it can’t be beat in safety or comfort.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
|Weight:||Size M/L 1.45 lbs.|
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Removable, replaceable padded liner|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
Country of origin: CHINA
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 – 56||20.9 – 22.0|
|M/L||56 – 59||22.0 – 23.2|
|L/XL||59 – 62||23.2 – 24.4|
Fjord, Ghost, Phantom, Lime, Salsa
Small/Medium, Medium/ Large, Large/X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.