Your cart is currently empty!
Survitec Imperial 280RT Vinyl-Dipped Work Vest
The Imperial 280RT is an inherently buoyant personal flotation device (PFD) manufactured with a smooth, durable vinyl coating over self-extinguishing contoured flotation foam panels which are resistant to deterioration and easy to clean. It is compliant with standards set by the United States Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), and a version is available which is NAFTA compliant.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND NOTES:
• USCG Type V Approval 160.053/115/0
• USCG approved / OSHA compliant adult work vest
• International Safety Orange color
• Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) closed cell foam buoyancy
• Delrin plastic buckles closure
• One 1” encircling belt and one 1” chest strap
• 17.5 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape
• Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
• Rugged, durable, vinyl-dipped PFD for industrial applications
• Acrylic layer sealant over PVC coating resists deterioration
• Flotation foam retains buoyancy even when punctured
• Open slot on back accommodates most safety harnesses
• Contoured foam panels for greater range of movement
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.