Your cart is currently empty!
Stearns I652 VR2 Rescue Vest (Universal)
The VR2 Rescue Vest I652 is Stearns’ Versatile Search and Rescue Type V Flotation Vest/PFD designed for professional use on boats and Public Safety work situations. The VR2 PDF serves Public Safety, SAR, Marine Rescue and Survival agencies and is used by the US Coast Guard, US Navy and many NATO Countries as well as Public Safety Diving Team and/or Surface Water Rescue Teams.
- USCG approved Type V PFD
- Minimum 22.5# buoyancy
- Rescue handle on back
- Four front adjustable straps
- Tether Rind attached to Quick Release Strap
- Removable crotch straps
- Lash tab for fastening gear/tool/knife
- Multiple pockets and loops
- Webbing strip to clip whistle & carabiners
- 85 square inches of SOLAS grade reflective material
- 500D Cordura fabric
- USCG Approved Type V Work Vest
- Universal Size (Chest in: 30-52; Chest cm: 76-132)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.