Your cart is currently empty!
PIP® Premium Grade Top Grain Goatskin Leather Drivers Glove with Aramid Blended Lining – Keystone Thumb
Premium Grade. Ideal for glass and material handling, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling, and many other general applications.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather palm is soft, abrasion-resistant and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Aramid blend lining provides added cut and heat resistance
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets the content requirements for Chromium VI free leather
- SIZE: XS
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 3X43DX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): D
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.