Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Single-Ply PolyKor® Xrystal® / Para-Aramid Blended Sleeve with Smart-Fit®
Offers arm cut protection for applications such as sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, pulp and paper processing. Not to be used around open flame or in heat applications.Smart-Fit® technology provides workers of all arm sizes to wear the same size sleeve and enjoy comfortable, form-fitting all-day protection. Proprietary PIP knitting technology allows for Lycra-free sleeves that are unrivaled in stretch and elasticity.
- Smart-Fit® technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits
- The PolyKor® Xrystal® blended knit is lightweight and provides excellent cut resistance
- Withstands heat up to 500°F to protect arms from minor heat and burn injuries
- Excellent FR properties will not melt or sustain a flame
- Exceptional comfort and fit, will fit comfortably over clothing or directly on the arm
- Form fit from top to bottom so it stays up on the arm making it far less prone to sliding down the arm eliminating the need for Elastic or Velcro top in most applications
- Good washability can be washed in soap and water and can be dry cleaned
- Will retain its shape and stretch even after repeated washings
- 100% silicone free
- SIZES: 18″
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Discontinued, inventory may be limited
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: Aramid / PolyKor Xrystal
- CONSTRUCTION: 2×1 Knit / Smart-Fit
- TOP OF ARM: Elastic Cuff
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.