Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Seamless Knit ACP / PolyKor® Blended Glove with Polyester Lining – Heavy Weight
Ideal for automotive manufacturing, metal fabrication, sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, glass handing, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME.
- The proprietary PolyKor® blend provides exceptional cut resistance and overall performance
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Lighter and more flexible than comparable wire core gloves
- Knit wrist provides a secure fit and helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Ambidextrous design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- Dark color helps hides dirt and grime reducing the rate of disposal or laundering required saving money and extending the life of the glove
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Good washability, keeps its stretch and recovery even after laundering
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- SIZES: XS-2XL
- PACKED: 12 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / PolyKor
- COATING: Uncoated
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A6
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.