Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® 2-Ply ACP / Kevlar® Blended Sleeve with Cotton Liner
Offers arm cut protection for applications that require large object handling, perfect for reach application protection. Ideal for sheet metal application and stamping, glass handling, assembly, automotive manufacturing and plastic molding.
- Made with Proprietary ACP Technology, featuring DuPont™ Kevlar® and fully encapsulated glass fibers
- Offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Para-Aramid gloves
- Heat resistance protects the hand from minor heat and burn injuries up to 350°F
- Exceptional comfort, will not cause skin irritation
- Neon coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Cotton lining for superior comfort
- Washable, can be washed in soap and water and can be dry-cleaned
- SIZE: 20
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Kevlar
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless Knit
- TOP OF ARM: Elastic Cuff
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.