- Our Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for reliable safety without the heft.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape functions like a classic D-shape without the weight.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Simultaneously closes and locks for easy operation. Lock disengages with a quick twist to open.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
1 kN = 225 lbs of force
Strength Closed: 25kN
||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires
|Carabiner Strength Closed:
||25 kN = 5625 lbs.
||9 kN = 2025 lbs.
||98 mm L x 60 mm W
- Certified CE EN362 and EN12275
Country of origin: TAIWAN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.