Your cart is currently empty!
NRS E-130 Self-Bailing Raft
The bombproof, compact NRS E-130 raft works great for small paddle crews, rowing frames, or our NRS Fishing Frame. An extra foot in length over the 120 allows for additional paddlers or more gear.
- With 18″ tubes and a 6’2″ width, the E-130 is quick and agile without sacrificing stability.
- Will easily accommodate 6-8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2″ D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-130 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield – C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||37″|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60″|
|Maximum Frame Length:||72″|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|
Country of origin: MEXICO
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.