Your cart is currently empty!
Mustang Survival 2-Piece Flood Response Suit
A VERSATILE SUIT FOR FLOOD RESPONSE TECHNICIANS
The MSD824 is a unique and innovative 2-piece waterproof & breathable constant flood water response suit, ideal for flood and after incident responses. The suit consists of 2 halves that can be worn individually for localized dry performance or joined via their Quick-Lock™ waist closure system to achieve dry suit performance under special circumstances. Developed by First Responder operators with years of field experience in after-event cleanup and operations, the 2-piece design provides maximum flexibility required during after incident and flood operations. The MSD824 2 Piece Flood Response Suit is an excellent system for the most demanding flood rescue and management technician(s).
- Authorization: FEMA USAR Equipment List (Part # WA-0124.00)
- Latex wrist and neck seals, instead of CCS™ neck and neoprene wrist
THE MSD824 IS DESIGNED IN A WAY TO EASILY ALLOW FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF REPAIRS:
- Wrist seal replacement
- Neck Seal Replacement
- Sock Replacement
- Relief Zipper Replacement
- Panel Replacement
- Quick-Lock™ Track replacement
- Minor (<10) patches to panels
- Re-tape seams
- CUSTOMIZATION IS ALLOWED VIA SPECIAL ORDER FOR THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Agency markings via Heat Transfer or Iron on patch
Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Fluorescent Yellow Green-Black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.