Your cart is currently empty!
Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Viking V1 Multi-Position DiElectric (non-metallic) Ear Muffs (NRR 25)
These ear muffs passively block noise by relying on the insulating materials of the ear cups to dampen sound. They’re typically worn in areas where workers don’t need to speak with one another and the goal is to block all or most surrounding noise. As the NRR of these ear muffs increases, they tend to get bulkier due to the larger ear cups and increased insulation materials.
Out of stock
- Multiple-position headband allows wearer to select position over-the-head, behind-the-head or under-the-chin
- Alternative to cap-mounted ear muffs, wear with hard hats, face shields, respirators and other PPE
- Features patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning when worn behind-the-head or under-the-chin
- Dielectric construction suitable for electrical environments
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.