Your cart is currently empty!
G-Tek® PolyKor® Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Flat Grip on Palm & Fingers – 21 Gauge – Touchscreen Compatible
Ultra-light weight 21-gauge seamless knit gloves deliver outstanding dexterity and tactile sensitivity. Comfortable to wear with solid ANSI A4 cut and level 3 abrasion resistance ratings. Polyurethane palm coating provides a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require precise handling.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Premium PolyKor® blended 21G shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Reinforced thumb crotch provides longer wear life and increased protection
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
ANSI PUNCTURE LEVEL: 2
Test Method: ASTM F1342
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 blunt puncture testing uses a probe to simulate a tear or burst hazard. The test measures the amount of force needed for a blunt probe to pierce through PPE material. Results are given in Newtons, which is converted into a 1-5 scale and spans from 10 newtons (Level 1) to 150+ newtons (Level 5) of puncture resistance.
EN388 RESULTS: 3X31DX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): D
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled. Visit Terracycle to learn more.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.