Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Rescue Pulleys
$77.00 – $127.00
This lightweight, full-strength, Prusik-minding pulley is ideal for mountain rescue, swiftwater, or other technical teams where equipment weight is a significant consideration.
- By machining the side plates, the thickness of the metal can be varied to maximize the strength-to-weight ratio, a process that cannot be done with traditional bent metal side plates.
- Sealed ball bearings provide high efficiency and aluminum side plates protect the rope.
- An extremely low-profile stainless steel axle assembly reduces snagging on rocks, roots, and uneven surfaces.
- Designed for lifeline up to 1/2 inch (13 mm) in diameter.
- Available in Single or Double versions.
Do not load a single side only of a double sheave pulley.
|OPTION||ITEM||TYPE||WEIGHT||SHEAVE TREAD SIZE||COLOR||NFPA RATING||3 SIGMA MBS|
|Single Rescue Pulley||300301||SINGLE SHEAVE||145 G (5.1 OZ)||38 X 13 MM (1.5 X .5 IN)||RED||GENERAL USE||56 KN (12,588 LBF)|
|Double Rescue Pulley||300302||DOUBLE SHEAVE||249 G (8.8 OZ)||38 X 13 MM (1.5 X .5 IN)||RED||GENERAL USE||50 KN (11,240 LBF)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.