Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Kootenay Ultra Pulley
Our Kootenay Ultra Pulley is the most functional, versatile knot-passing and high-strength tie-off pulley available.
- For high lines, the rigging holes allow for optimum separation of tag lines and hoist ropes for reeving variations.
- For English and Norwegian reeves, a greater spread between the hoist pulleys significantly reduces the chance of inadvertent spinning of the load.
- Separate rigging holes make rigging easier and also prevent carabiners from binding against each other.
- For high-strength tie-offs, the integrated sheave-lock pin inserts easily into the sheave-lock hole from its stowed axle position.
- The strong, durable anodized aluminum sheave is fitted with sealed ball bearings for long wear and high efficiency.
Sheave Tread Size: 2-1/4 X 2-1/2 IN (57 X 64MM)
NFPA Rating: General Use
3 SIGMA MBS 44 KN (9,891 LBF)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.