Your cart is currently empty!
Claw Cover® Seamless Knit Dyneema® Glove – Medium Weight
Ideal for food processing. Can also be used as glove liners.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Medium weight Dyneema® shell provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Excellent for use as a glove liner
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled. Learn More.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.