Your cart is currently empty!
Ziamatic EZ-Mount Tool Boards- Solid Poly
$153.17 – $492.65
A better, faster, more comfortable way to outfit your apparatus.
The EZ-MOUNT Tool Board Process:
1.) Using our powerful EZ-MOUNT adhesive kit (sold separately), place a stud in each corner of the compartment, lined up with the holes in the corners of the tool board.
2.) Lay out and mount all of your tool brackets to the tool board while sitting comfortably at your workbench—no twisting, turning, or reaching around the confines of the compartment over and over again
3.) When the adhesive has cured and your tool board is ready, simply slide the entire board over the studs and secure each corner. It’s that easy!
Why use EZ-MOUNT Tool Boards?
– A fast, easy, strain-free layout and mounting process
– Neat & clean installation
– Eliminates drilling & tapping, which exposes the core to moisture and leaks
– Eliminates the risk of inadvertent drilling damage to walls or the water tank and expensive repair
– Want to change your layout or add a new bracket? All you have to do is pull out the board, re-arrange the tools, and slide it back in.
– Swap entire boards between same-size compartments!
Boards are 1/2″ thick polyurethane plastic. Black in color.
Holes are pre-drilled for mounting. Spacers included.
20″ x 28″ – Model QM-SPB-20-28
24″ x 28″ – Model QM-SPB-24-28
23″ x 30″ – Model QM-SPB-23-30
23″ x 56″ – Model QM-SPB-23-56
EZ-MOUNT Tool Board Adhesive Kit w/ Studs – Model QM-PB-KIT-6
20″ x 28″, 24″ x 28″, 23″ x 30″, 23″ x 56″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.