Your cart is currently empty!
Yates 310 Rescue Harness
Well-suited for rescue, military, SWAT and tactical rappel applications where a metal attachment point is not necessary. Originally designed for the US Navy Seals tactical teams, the anatomical configuration of the harness has made it the choice for many tactical teams who need a non-restrictive harness system. The front attachment point is provided through slot webbing construction.
• One size, fully adjustable
• Available in terra, black and foliage green
• Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
• All hardware plated, or epoxy coated in color
• One gear rack
• Meets ASTM F1772 Seat Harness Standards
310 Rescue Seat Black (NSN# 4240016116986)
|Available Colors||Black, Foliage Green, Terra|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Weight||1 lb. 3 oz.|
Foliage Green, Terra, Black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.