Your cart is currently empty!
Texora TX/L Compact Sling
$23.00 – $39.00
Compact Slings are excellent anchor slings and safety lanyards for rescue and rope access. Strong, durable, and easy to use, they are rated for a four-person load with a 100 kN MBS (end to end configuration). The High Tenacity Polyester (HTP) fiber core makes the Compact Sling highly durable and robust. An elastic polyester sleeve surrounds the internal load bearing elements for added protection, compact sizing, and easy handling.
The breaking force of this equipment exceeds all requirements of the listed standards, yet it remains supple, lightweight, and low volume. Compact Slings are firm and flexible, maintaining their shape when wrapping around overhead structures or getting into hard-to-reach places. Their exceptionally high strength opens options for using choker configuration (girth hitch). There is no heavy hardware to carry and maintain, and each sling packs down nicely for transport. It is recommended to follow best practices for inspecting equipment, using edge protection, and placing slings around low diameter structures.
- Versatile anchor sling and lanyard for rescue and access
- Ultra-strong and durable with 100 kN MBS (22,481 LBF)
- Rated for a four-person load (CEN TS 16415)
- Internal core: High Tenacity Polyester (HTP)
- External cover: polyester sleeve for added protection
- Sleeve provides easy handling and protects surfaces
- Lightweight and low volume with no heavy hardware
- Firm and flexible, easy to manipulate for hard-to-reach places
- High strength opens options for choker (girth hitch)
- Max temperature rating of 100 deg C (212 deg F)
- Multicolor design for easy visibility
- EN 795:2012 Type B
- EN 354:2010
- CEN TS 16415:2013 (4 people)
- ANSI Z359.18:2017
1 meter, 2 meters
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.