The ORCA is an enhanced 3-stage mechanism available on Pirate, rockD and rockO carabiners. This unique gate system lifts up and twists just like many traditional auto-locks but can be set to remain in the unlocked position. This allows the gate—whether you attach the ORCA carabiner immediately, or leave it installed in an anchor to connect a line later, to open easily, just like a non-locker. When it closes, it closes and rotates shut with the safety and surety of a locking carabiner.
- Set to the “ready” position to open gate like a non-locker
- Use ORCA in situations when quick access is required.
The rockD is the carabiner of choice when seeking the highest strength in a standard-sized aluminum frame. The rockD carabiner serves the broadest range of specialized uses. The rockD in non-lanyard versions features a flattened shape with an i-beam profile at the bottom and top bends, giving the carabiner a sleek profile, while providing low weight and high strength characteristics.
- Narrow asymmetric “D” shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.