Your cart is currently empty!
PIP® Top Grain Goatskin Leather Protector for Novax® Gloves – Gauntlet Cuff
For use with Class 1-2 rubber insulating Novax® gloves. A leather protector is only to be used for mechanical protection for rubber insulating gloves. Not to be used for electrical protection per ASTM F696-06 (2011) standard.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather construction is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Split leather gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection and allows for fast removal
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Nylon strap with buckle for a secure, personal fit
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets ASTM F696-06 (2011) standard
- SIZES: 8-12
- PACKED: 24 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
Size 8, Size 9, Size 10, Size 11, Size 12
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.