Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Scrap King™ Seamless Knit PolyKor Blended Glove with Split Cowhide Leather Palm and Aramid Stitching – Vend-Ready
Ideal for metal handling, glass fabrication, automotive manufacturing and construction applications. DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME.
- The proprietary PolyKor® engineered yarn provides exceptional cut resistance and overall performance
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Split cowhide leather palm provides comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Fourchettes on all sides of every finger and thumb from cuff to cuff for superior comfort
- Leather reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Stitched with aramid thread for added strength
- Knit wrist provides a secure fit and helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Vend pack ready for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) vending machines in the industrial workplace
- SIZES: S-XXL
- PACKED: 72/Case
- STOCK TYPE:
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
- LINER MATERIAL: PolyKor
- COATING: Uncoated
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A9
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 4X43FX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): XTear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): F
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.