Your cart is currently empty!
PIP QRP® PolyTuff® Cold Handling Polyurethane Glove with Thermal Cotton Lining – 21″
Ideal for frozen food handling, fishing, blast freezers, food processing, outdoor, industrial.
- Extreme cold weather glove for environments from to -76°F (-60°C) to 212°F ( 100°C)
- Two layer construction
- Polytuff urethane outer shell
- Durable thermal cotton lining
- Exceptional wet/dry grip due to our aggressive, but non-marring, embedded gritty grip
- SIZE: L
- PACKED: 1/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Bangladesh
- LINER MATERIAL: Cotton
- COATING: Polyurethane
- POLYMER: Polyurethane
- CONSTRUCTION: Supported
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.