Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Maximum Safety® TuffMax3™ Seamless Knit HPPE Blend with Nitrile Grip and TPR Impact Protection
Ideal for petrochem, construction, auto repair, demo, mining, and fabrication.
- High performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber shell is light-weight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- MicroSurface nitrile-coated padded palm for enhanced wet & dry grip
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) molded finger, thumb and back of hand guards for maximum protection
- Reinforced leather between thumb and index finger
- Extended wrist
- Hook and loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 4343BX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 3
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
ANSI IMPACT LEVEL: 2
ANSI/ISEA 138 is a new, voluntary standard for the North American market designed to accurately classify different levels of impact protection offered by the impact-resistant gloves on the market. Click here for more information on our G-Tek Impact Series.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.