Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Maximum Safety® Brickyard™ Workman’s Glove with Synthetic Leather Palm and TPR Impact Back – Silicone Palm Grip
Ideal for road construction, traffic safety, highway maintenance, manufacturing and fleet maintenance.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- Silicone palm coating for an enhanced grip
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded finger and back of hand guards for maximum protection
- Neoprene/Nylon fabric back for breathability and comfort
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
- BACK: Neoprene
- COATING: Silicone
- GRIP: Pattern
EN388 RESULTS: 3131X
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Cut (Coupe Test): 1
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test):
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.