Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Top Grain Goatskin Leather Drivers Glove with Kevlar® Liner – Straight Thumb
Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather palm is soft, abrasion-resistant and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber liner provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- SIZES: S-3XL
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
- LINER MATERIAL: Kevlar
- GAUGE: 13
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 3X32BX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.