Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Single-Ply ACP / Kevlar® / Pritex™ Blended Sleeve with Antimicrobial Fibers, Smart-Fit® and Elastic Thumb
Offers arm cut protection for applications that require large object handling, perfect for reach application protection. Ideal for sheet metal application and stamping, glass handling, assembly, automotive manufacturing and plastic molding. DO NOT use near high heat or open flame. Smart-Fit® technology provides workers of all arm sizes to wear the same size sleeve and enjoy comfortable, form-fitting all-day protection. Proprietary PIP knitting technology allows for Lycra-free sleeves that are unrivaled in stretch and elasticity.
- The proprietary ACP, Kevlar®, Pritex™ blend with antimicrobial fibers is exceptionally comfortable and provides excellent cut resistance to protect against minor cuts and scrapes
- Smart-Fit® technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits
- Fits comfortably over clothing or directly on the arm
- Elastic thumb strap provides an improved fit and is less bulky than traditional thumb holes when wearing under hand protection
- Good washability can be washed in soap and water and can be dry cleaned
- Will retain its shape and stretch even after repeated washings
- Excellent abrasion and fatigue resistance
- Silicone and latex free
- Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%
- Antimicrobial properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve
- SIZE: 18
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Antimicrobial
- CONSTRUCTION: 2×1 Knit / Smart-Fit
- FINGER & THUMB: Elastic Thumb
- TOP OF ARM: Elastic Cuff
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.