Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Seamless Knit ACP / Kevlar® Blended Glove with PVC Dot Grip – Lightweight
Lightweight. Ideal for sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. Do not use near open flame.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Proprietary ACP / Kevlar® blend is exceptionally comfortable, offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Aramid sleeves and is inherently flame resistant
- Heat resistance protects the hand from low to moderate levels of heat and spark, Do not use near open flame
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- PVC dots provide enhanced grip and extra cut and abrasion resistance
- 100% Silicone Free
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- SIZE: XS-XL
- PACKED: 12/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Kevlar
- COATING: PVC
- GRIP: Dot
- GAUGE: 13
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.