Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® AR/FR Single-Ply ACP / Kevlar® Blended Sleeve with Thumb Hole
$11.28 – $15.11
Offers ARC/FR and cut protection. Ideal for sheet metal application and stamping, glass handling, high heat areas, electrical repair and maintenance, automotive manufacturing and plastic molding.
- Proprietary ACP / Kevlar® blended sleeves have a Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF) of 73%
- Offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Para-Aramid sleeves
- Excellent heat and flame resistance to protect the arm from heat and burn injuries
- Protection against dangerous electric ARC flashes
- Excellent cut resistance protects against minor cuts and scrapes
- Abrasion resistant & shrink resistant
- Superior comfort and fit, can be worn over clothing or directly on the arm
- Thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar knit wrist offers cut and heat resistance and prevent debris from entering the sleeve
- Washable, can be washed in soap and water and can be dry-cleaned
- SIZES: 12-24
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Kevlar
- CONSTRUCTION: 2×1 Knit
- FINGER & THUMB: Thumb Hole
- TOP OF ARM: Elastic Cuff
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
PPE CATEGORY: 2
ATPV 9.5 cal/cm2
The NFPA has identified the various FR hazardous risk category levels, which range from PPE 1 (which is low risk and requires AR clothing with a minimum arc rating of 4), up to PPE 4 (which is high risk and requires AR clothing with a minimum arc rating of 40). Each level, 1-4, is rated at a certain amount of flame resistance measured in cal/cm2.
Size 12, Size 14, Size 16, Size 18, Size 20, Size 24
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.